- Gigawatts: : 1.21
- Material Compatibility: : Plutonium
- Working Speed (mph): : 88 mph
- Maximum Power: : 1.21 Gigawatts
Applications for this product
- Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
- Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
- Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
- Plutonium not Available at O’Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
- Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
- Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
- Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF
Non-Functional Item Displayed For Entertainment Purposes Only