Nuclear Radiation Detector/Monitor (Keychain Attachable) Alarm by the NukAlertTM.
Carried everywhere you go attached to your keyring. The NukAlert’s 24/7 constant radiation monitoring, alerts you if you are being exposed to dangerous levels of radiation. The Nuke Alarm is a compact key chain attachable radiation Monitor & alarm.
The NukAlert has a Patent-Pending ‘State of the Art’ Detector Technology that has been verified by independent National Radiological Laboratory. Each NukAlert is individually tested for radiation detection accuracy.
This is no toy!
Package includes an instruction manual with personal nuclear survival strategies. It Meets the FCC and European Community requirements for Electromagnetic Compatibility, emissions and susceptibility. it has also, passed EMP immunity tests and meets the MIL-STD-461D, RS105 standard. its has a 2 year warranty plus a 10 year prorated warranty. NukAlert is made in U.S.A.
* Detects Gamma & X-ray radiation: 20 keV to 2+ MeV
* Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr
* Sensitivity: 100 mR/hr to 50 R/hr indicated in 10 ranges
* Proportional Increasing Chirp Rate: 50 R/hr to 5,000 R/hr
* Indication: Repeating groups of rapid countable chirps
* Operational indicator: faint “ticking” = operating OK.
* Alarm loudness: ~ 61 dBA (speaking volume)
Functional after 6′ drop or submersion to 6′
* Battery: Operational Life Expectancy @ room temp: – Non-alarming (normal operation) – 10 to 15 years – Alarming continuously at single chirp level – 3 years – Alarming continuously at highest alarm level – 3 months – See NEW Battery Replacement Program
* Detector: Patented CdS photo resistor coupled to a rare earth phosphor scintillator # Accuracy: Within +/- 1 chirp # Response Time: Dose rate dependent: * ~3 – 4 min. @100mr/hr * seconds @ R/hr ranges